Victim’s Voice is a Live podcast on stereo every Tuesday and Thursday @8:00pm EST hosted by ANN’s @MrBliss. The title of the show does exactly that- it gives a voice to the once voiceless.
Logo done by : RAwRAw
• 50% pre-shrunk cotton, 50% polyester
• Fabric weight: 8.0 oz/yd² (271.25 g/m²)
• Air-jet spun yarn with a soft feel and reduced pilling
• Double-lined hood with matching drawcord
• Quarter-turned body to avoid crease down the middle
• 1 × 1 athletic rib-knit cuffs and waistband with spandex
• Front pouch pocket
• Double-needle stitched collar, shoulders, armholes, cuffs, and hem
• Blank product sourced from Honduras, Mexico, or Nicaragua
Thank you for your contact. Leave a message on the form below and we'll get back to you.